The idea of Grilo’s Cliptionary is to make a competition that will connect 3 of my biggest passions: snowboarding, Facebook, and video clips. I want you to grab your snowboard, and film and edit a 1-minute clip. The only rule is that it has to include one of my favorite tricks: bs 540. The rest is open for your imagination. When you come home, log on to Facebook and get all your friends to like your clip. The more ‘likes’ you get, the more fun will hit you. I will take 4 guys with the best clips to ride with me at a special location where I will choose 1 winner. The winner will have the opportunity to pick one of his buddies and go to Whistler, Canada, for a summer camp. Baws.
Rules of the game....
1) Try to keep it simple.
2) Film and edit a 1-minute clip.
3) Upload it to YouTube or Vimeo and submit the link.
4) The video will be uploaded within 2 days on www.grilo.si/cliptionary, and you can start your
5) You can vote from the day you post your clip until 16 March 2012. The more days your clip is up
6) On 1st May we will announce 4 winners: 2 with the most likes and 2 that will be chosen by 2 Red Bull
7) This 4 awesome riders will go to the Grilo’s Cliptionary final event at a secret location.
8) I will choose the best rider at this event. He will be the winner and for that
9) Go out there, have fun snowboarding and when you get home shred Facebook like there is no tomorrow!